Compare Truck Insurance Quotes Online and save money now.
As a multi-state Independent Insurance Agent, we are committed to finding light truck owners/operators the best truck insurance quotes and commercial policy with the best price! We offer affordable commercial cargo, liability, physical damage and other valuable coverage on our policies with low down payments and low monthly payments.
Our truck insurance brokers will inform all of our customers in advance if a rate increase is pending and look for alternatives to keep costs down 888.287.3449.
Contact NJ Business Insurance Office.
We have found that truck or fleet owners are most comfortable knowing that they are properly insured, and it is of importance to small or growing business owners who need to understand the insurance coverage options and be sure that the policy they own meets their needs. We have found that our commercial customers who purchased their insurance policy, even large fleet policies within the past three years have indicated to us that available policy offerings, not just the price alone, is one of the most important reasons for deciding to do business with our experienced commercial truck insurance brokers.
We have the ability to issue a policy and provide proof of coverage the same day. Let our brokers get quotes 888.287.3449 for your company today so you can go run your business. Get on the road to saving some money right now with discounts.
Federal or State Mandated Primary Auto Liability
• We offer limits up to $2 million plus, we transmit state and federal filings promptly
to get or keep you in business fast.
Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
• When truckers are under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides their Primary Auto Liability coverage, NTL provides liability coverage while they use their truck for most non-business, personal use. NTL will not provide coverage when you are hauling any type of cargo, whether they are being paid or not, or coverage for any activities deemed to benefit the motor carrier.
Motor Trucking Cargo
• Helps truckers cover the value of the cargo they haul as well as additional costs, such as debris removal, earned freight charges and more with separate limits and no additional deductible.
Motor Trucking General Liability (GL)
• Helps professional truckers meet a contractual requirement with GL—which pays for damages caused by them when they’re not driving.
Rental with Downtime
• Helps truckers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered cause of loss; if a replacement can’t be found, it pays them up to the daily maximum limit to help them cover expenses—even if they can’t work.
Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
• Provides truckers with legal liability protection for a loss due to accidental breakdown
of refrigeration or heating units.
Plus, you can purchase these Physical Damage coverages with or without Liability coverage:
Permanently Attached Equipment
• Provides additional coverage for equipment, such as loaders and tarping systems,
when included in the stated amount.
• Makes it easy for truckers to continue limited coverage while storing a vehicle
during the off-season.
• Provides Physical Damage coverage to any non-owned trailer a trucker is using—
normally required when hauling a trailer under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.